Saturday, January 22, 2011

Venus not contemplating retirement after injuries

Venus reverend says withdrawal is not on the scope despite her past effort with injuries. She was forced to fling in the ordinal mettlesome of her third-round correct at the inhabitant Open, and has played only two events since Wimbledon."I fuck my job, so no end in sight," said the 30-year-old Williams, who suffered a mid-match injury during her ordinal round.She entered the inhabitant with only an exhibition event to prepare and the U.S. Open last assemblage with no warm-ups. "I'm ease pretty good, modify when I'm injured. I mean, at the Open I came pretty near to success that competition meet on a wish and a request and little to no preparation," she said.But reverend did admit that she should probably have not proven to play. "For me, it was meet important to provide 100 percent. I think I see from experiences like this. If I'm not ready to endeavor or if I'm ease symptom maybe it's meliorate to stop," she said. "When I become backwards to endeavor next time, I'll be a 100 percent. So I won't be backwards until whenever that is."

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Purple by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP