Saturday, January 22, 2011

Lopez on Paes: "He was trying to annoy us"

An provoked disagreement took locate at the end of the second-round doubles correct featuring Juan princedom and Feliciano Lopez against Mahesh Bhupathi and Leander Paes. princedom and Lopez accused Paes of aggression them during their 7-6 (2), 6-4 loss and the players appeared to nearly come to blows. land umpire Pascual Maria and a competition programme had to intervene, separating them before the situation escalated. "The correct was feat along quietly," Lopez said after the match. "Paes is that identify of player, he was disagreeable to make us every the time. Some days you can deal with him and other days you can't."He was disagreeable irritate us, and at digit point we got tired of that style. It's the style he been using the past 20 years." The English-speaking Paes loud "Vamos" at princedom at digit initiate of the match, and reportedly tried to body-check the Argentine at digit changeover. At another stage, Lopez turned to Paes and said, "You're sick, do you know what that means?" "He was constantly screaming, yelling, pumping his fist in my face at us every the time," said Lopez. "Later, the programme came to removed us, as if we were the ones who desired to fight, and that’s impossible," princedom said. "I desired to talk but we weren’t feat to fight." In the Amerindic team questionable that Lopez impact a help direct at Paes:  "I don't conceive he would have uncomprehensible it by that much," Bhupathi said. "It happens in doubles every the time. They couldn't go finished Leander, so they were disagreeable to take him out."Paes and Bhupathi acknowledged that their foes were status by their ingest of the word "Vamos," but said they ingest it every the time. "I've been using it for most 16 or 17 years.  Just digit of the text I like to use," said Paes, patch Bhupathi added, "I conceive a aggregation of the players like to ingest it. When Leander and me were activity Orsanic and Oncins in Dubai 95, they got status because we utilised 'Vamos.'  Two eld ago when I was activity González and Acasuso at the land Open, I utilised 'Vamos' and they got upset. I've been using it for a daylong time. If these guys are feat to get upset, I'm feat to continue to ingest it." Paes agreed, "At the end of the day, whether it's 'Vamos' or 'Allez', we're Indian, nobody has patent, we're locution it to each other. We don't stingy anything intense by it. I fuck Spain. I fuck land people. I fuck the language. I fuck the food. It's not something I do to get against them."â€"Matthew Cronin

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Purple by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP